Top 5 Tips for Boosting your Immune System
It’s that time of year when the days are getting shorter, the evenings are getting colder and we are all preparing to batten down the hatches and get cosy for the winter.
It’s also time to think about Boosting our Immune System to ensure it can deal with NORMAL Winter viruses and here are my Top 5 Tips to help you.
1. SLEEP Maintaining a good sleep pattern is important to enable infection fighting molecules to be created, therefore optimising our immunity.
2. MINIMISE STRESS Always difficult to do – but very important as stress whether short or long term suppresses our immune systems, increasing our susceptibility to infection & illness. Try breathing exercises and meditation – it takes just a few minutes but can make all the difference.
3. HYDRATION Water plays an important role in supporting our immune system. The fluid in our circulatory system called Lymph carries infection fighting immune cells around our bodies and is water based. Keeping our body water ratio balanced enhances this system.
4. EXERCISE Studies have shown that as little as 30 mins of moderate exercise every day helps to stimulate the immune system – that’s a few times up and down the stairs – so Keep Moving!!
5. DIET Eating a balanced and varied diet rich in vitamins and minerals is the optimum way to keep our Immune System tip top. Ensure you are eating plenty of fresh fruit and veg including leafy greens. Supplements can be very useful to ensure you have enough of the Immune Boosting Vitamins and minerals like Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc but are not a substitute for a healthy diet.
* CG-Homeopathy can offer an Immune System Support Combination Kit to further enhance your Immunity.*
For further advice on any of the above, please contact Clare
The Professionals Choice of Supplement provider for over 30 years.
To Place an Order Please call 0121 433 8702 quoting P13863 to get 10% discount.